I am passionate about keeping my cup of Joe hot in my coffee tumbler. I will not leave the house without mine. Whether traveling over seas, back packing, or driving cross country, I need my coffee tumbler.
Our cupboards are full of old stainless steel coffee mugs. We have them stashed away for friends and relatives who desire a cup of coffee. Last year while shopping at a local store, a friend showed me a set of Contigo stainless coffee tumblers. I immediately bought them.
When I used the tumbler the following morning I was amazed because when I tipped it over it did not spill. I stored it upside down in my back pack and it still did not spill! This is the greatest invention for on the go coffee drinkers!
What makes the Contigo coffee tumbler so much better than anything else on the market?
- Patented auto seal lid is 100-percent leak-proof and 100-percent spill-proof
- Drinking made easy; Press to sip; Release to seal; autoseal automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills
- Vacuum-insulated technology keeps beverages hot for 4 hours, and cold for 12 hours
- Contoured body makes this mug easy to hold and easy on the eyes
- Will hold up to 16-ounce of your favorite beverage and fits most standard car cup holders
Besides all that cool stuff that I just listed, the bottom line for me is that it will keep my coffee hot and spill free for as long as I need it. I purchased four of them for the rare times that either my wife or myself lose one. Well, maybe not so rare. I seem to loose at least 1 coffee tumbler a year. This was killing me when I used to pay $30 each! glass iced coffee cup