How to Find a Green Salon
As the world goes green and people do their part to save the Earth, salons also focus on this new eco-friendly trend. Hair salons and spas use energy-efficient equipment and sell natural, earth-friendly that are better for the environment and for their client’s hair. There are harmful toxins and chemicals found in hair products so salons are more aware these days of their client’s health and well-being.
When searching for an eco-friendly salon, here are some important questions to ask hair salons:
* Do you use water recycling systems for your rinse water? A common trend amongst salons is recycling systems that reduce water waste.
* Do you recycle? Ask salons if they recycle their plastic shampoo bottles and containers.
* Do you use natural laundry detergent and cleaning products? Inquire if they use chemical-free laundry detergent to wash their towels and if their equipment and salon facilities are cleaned with green products.
* Do you use eco-friendly hair products such as hair dyes, shampoos and conditioners? Many products contain harsh chemicals and natural products can be better for hair care.
* Do you offer natural or botanical-based spa treatments? Many hair salons also offer natural spa treatments such as aromatherapy-based facials and massages with natural oils.
How To Reduce Energy Expenses and Waste in Hair Salons
Hair salons Long Beach [http://www.hairsalonslongbeach.com] normally use a lot of energy, electricity, and water. With hair salons tightening budgets, they can also cut expenses in half by approaching business in an earth-friendly way. Équipements salon de coiffure