Do you want to sell your old meat grinder? You are taking the right decision.
While you are going to buy a new meat grinder, it’s useless to keep the old one when you can make money selling it.
I’ve listed below nine online places where you can sell your old meat grinder.
5miles is a marketplace where you can buy and sell old items. You can sell most of the kitchen appliances here. They operate in hyperlocal listing mode. That means You will post your selling stuff taking its photo in the website. People living near to you can see your classified and then text you.
They have a mobile app for both iOS and Android.
The most popular marketplace in the list. Though, eBay is known for its shopping store; however, it allows second-hand selling in its market. The exciting part is, you can put your item on auction so that people will bid for the highest amount. However, meat grinders are not the appliance that can fetch bidders.
Don’t forget to put your listing in the right category.
Facebook Market Place
Social media giant Facebook started its marketplace two years back identical to Craiglist. Same as Craiglist, you can post your item to sell on Facebook. Nevertheless, you have to discover your local buy sell groups which can be a tedious task. Maximum chance you’ve already installed the Facebook app and posting gig is free.
Few things to remember while selling on the Facebook marketplace,
- Be ready to negotiate. If buyers ask for a discount, don’t get offended. Negotiation is a part of buying-selling.
- Post a high-quality image of your product. Facebook is known to degrade the quality of the image. Make sure you upload the best quality so that the image will look decent even after Facebook’s compression.
- Post in multiple groups: Facebook has an option to select and post the same gig in multiple groups. Surprisingly, posting the same gig in different groups increases the reach of your post.
Craigslist is the top classified listings website in United Staes of America. It hosts millions of buy-sell classified across many categories and locations. While posting in Craiglist, you need to be transparent, honest; else you will face spam trigger. Few tips I recommend,
- Take a beautiful, clean picture of your meat grinder.
- Buy good description, review about the meat grinder. Let the buyer know how you felt using that product.
- on’t forget to assign the location.
offerup introduced a new way of buying selling stuff online. To sell your thing, take a picture of your item via offerup mobile app and post it with an excellent description. As the name suggests, this second-hand marketplace let people offer prices on your item. It’s up to you whom you want to sell. This is a little different from a traditional auction where the highest bidder will own the item.
However, you can also donate your old kitchen appliances. Moneypeach has listed the places where you can donate. The interesting thing is, you can get a tax write off benefit in future.
Get rid of your old meat grinder and sell them asap before they become garbage.