Got your Meat Grinder? Looking for some recipes?
A meat grinder is a popular kitchen appliance which is used for mincing raw meat. Unlike the name suggests, it is not only for grinding meats. You can also use it to mix meat with other ingredients and can also grind nuts and other ingredients too. It is also useful in mincing fish and vegetables also. There are many delicious dishes that can be prepared with a meat grinder with minimal effort. Some of them are meat burger, beat sausage, meatball, and much more. The following is the list of the top meat grinder recipes that you can prepare for your family members and guests with ease. Before that, buy the best meat grinder to make the cooking process easier.
1. Cheese Stuffed Burger
The burger is extremely popular, and there is literally no time to eat a burger because you can eat it at breakfast, evening, and even as a brunch. There are various types of burgers available. We are concentrating on meat burger with cheese stuffing.
You need beef steak, sauce, black pepper, salt, buns, baby spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
How to Prepare?
- You need to ground the beef with the meat grinder you have and then mix the beef with salt, paper, and sauce which is preferably Worcestershire.
- Mix it well in a large bowl and when it is ready, make patties with it to fill in the buns. In the meantime, prepare the grill on medium high for using later.
- Make pockmarks on each patty preferably in the center with your thumb. Put the cheese in those pockmarks and fold the beef with cheese. It is better if you could make cheese around each of the patties beforehand for easy folding.
- Now you have the cheese-stuffed burger, and all you need to do is put it on the grill which is on medium-high and leave it for 5-7 minutes.
Serve the burger with tomato slices, spinach, mushroom, and other vegetables and additions as you prefer.
2. Spiced Chicken and Ham Spread
It is one of the most popular meat grinder recipes because it is suitable both as a breakfast dish as well as for brunch.
You need chopped chicken, chopped ham, grated sweet pickle, minced lemon rind, soft butter and salt, black pepper and other sauces.
How To Prepare?
- Take one cup of cooked and chopped chicken and take one cup of cooked and chopped ham. Put them together in the meat grinder and grind them properly.
- Take a large bowl and pour the grounded ham and chicken with other ingredients which are 1 tablespoon of grated sweet pickle and minced lemon rind each.
- Add salt, black pepper, and Tabasco sauce preferably and mix it well together. Then add 4 pieces or spoons of butter and mix. The mixing should be done as long as it does not become a smooth texture.
- When the mixture is ready, cover it up with a wrap and place the bowl in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Then you can take it out and serve it on thin rounds of bread and cracker.
3. Grilled Kefta
Among all meats, the lamb kefta is the most popular, and there are very delicious. A lot of people have them inside of meatballs. You can have them with various sauces and salads to enhance the taste further.
You need lamp meat, chopped parsley leaves, mashed red onion, cumin seed, white bread, paprika, red pepper leaves, and kosher salt.
How To Prepare?
- Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients mentioned above. Make sure you hand is wet so that the mixture becomes smooth. The more work you put mixing the ingredients well, the better will be the output.
- Divide the mixture into various parts and form patties. Make the patties into 6-inch long sausages and inset skewers through each one of them.
- Put the skewers on the grill and cook on medium high for a few minutes. Make sure you cook each side quite well.
The serving can be done with yogurt, sauces, salads.
4. Horseradish With Chips
This is a favorite dish among kids, and they enjoy it a lot in the evening. You can also have it while watching movies. The preparation is super easy.
Grated horseradish, sour cream, salt, vinegar, and black pepper.
How To Prepare?
- You need to grinder the horseradish and make the black pepper grounded.
- Take a bowl and mix the horseradish with vinegar, pepper, and salt. Then add the sour cream and mix again.
- After the mixture is done, put it in a pot and put it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
That is it, and now you can add vegetables, grated eggs, ham and much more and enjoy it with chips.
5. Ground Beef Jerky
This is a relatively new recipe, and therefore, we are mentioning it at last so that it comes as a surprise.
You need canning salt, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger, black pepper, and lean beef.
How To Prepare?
- You need to first ground the ginger, black pepper, and beef with the meat grinder.
- Then take a large bowl and add 2 teaspoons of canning salt, one teaspoon of chili powder, garlic powder, and onion powder each.
- Also, throw in a ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger, and ground black pepper and mix well. Along with that, add one pound of the extra lean grounded beef and mix again.
- Then preheat oven at 120-degree Celsius and place the wire-racks on the baking sheets. Roll the beef mixture after inserting the mixture into the two baking sheets. Then remove the sheets after rolling
Now, put the beef mixture of the above in the meat grinder. After that, bake the mixture in the preheated oven for a few hours and serve after cutting it into strips.
It is important to understand that the grinding on the meat is very important in these meat grinder recipes. Therefore, you should buy the best meat grinder available in the market for the best result.